SlabStitch® ST12 Anchor Stitches for Structural Pool Repair
SlabStitch® ST12 is a structural system to permanently stitch fractures that develop in reinforced concrete structures, such as swimming pools, slabs and decks. The Anchor Stitches are precision engineered to restore the tensile strength across the crack, reestablish compression, and stabilize the structure. The system is designed to transfer load away from the fracture, thus creating a long-lasting fix.
- Available in Quantities of 5 and 10 stitch sets
- Requires no special tools
- Stitch tensioning performance does not rely on glues or epoxies
- Precision machined – Tightens down securely on flat or outward curved surfaces
- 12-inch lengths – Locks into solid areas of reinforced concrete
- Zinc galvanized – Prevents corrosion